Welcome to the Graduate Students' Association of the University of Calgary!
Design the Future GSA Logo and Win $1000!
You can be a part of this historical event and have your art placed around campus to be admired by graduate students for years to come. Reflect in your logo what the GSA means to you and what the GSA means to the campus community. It's that simple! This contest is open to everyone so tell your friends!
Logos will be narrowed down to a semi-final of 5 selections, and then afterwards the University of Calgary's Graduate Student population will vote for the winning logo.
Contest Rules and Regulations
This contest is open to everyone and anyone. To be considered in the contest, all submissions must adhere to the following:
- *A description of the logo and how it, or parts of it, relate to the Graduate Student experience
(500 words max)
- *Logo must incorporate our name 'Graduate Students' Association of the University of Calgary'
(feel free to use acronyms)
- Original imagery and artwork created by the contest entrant
- Submitted in a digital format
- Entrants can enter multiple submissions
- Must be over the age of 18
- Please ensure that the text "The University of Calgary" is included in your submission
Entry Application & Waiver
By submitting your entry, you agree that you are the originator of the logo being presented, and understand that the logo may be displayed on the Graduate Students' Association website, social media sites and print media. If you are a semi-finalist, your entry will be posted online for a public vote to determine the winners of this contest. Upon winning the top prize, the logo will become property of the Graduate Students' Association and may be modified in any regard following the completion of the contest. The contest winner will be required to sign a waiver giving the GSA ownership of the logo. The GSA reserves the right to not choose a winner and cancel the contest at any time.
If your entry is a finalist, you will be contacted no later than September 11, 2015.
Friday September 4, 2015 (4:30 pm)
*Send your logo and description with the subject line 'Logo Contest' to email@example.com