The GSA offers many opportunities to volunteer, expand your resume and become involved in the graduate student community. Here is a list of our available volunteer positions:
Become a committee chair!
Learn valuable governance and organizational skills while being an integral part of the GSA.
As committee chair you will learn how to effectively:
- Run meetings
- Administer a budget
- Plan and run events
- Appreciate volunteers
You will also be part of the GSA’s Senior Leadership Team, a key advisory group to the Board of Directors.
The following committees are now recruiting chairs or vice-chairs:
- President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Finance – email@example.com
- VP Academic – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Standing
- VP Student Life – email@example.com
- Community Engagement
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Residence and Family Housing
- New Committee: [GSA]²
Please send your CV and letter of interest to the appropriate board member by June 16th, 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. All applicants will be notified.