February 25 and 26 | Hosted on Hopin
The conference presenting research carried out by graduate students at the University of Calgary, one of the top 10 research universities in Canada, is now going ONLINE.
The Peer Beyond Graduate Research Conference is back! Attend the Peer Beyond Graduate Research Conference, UCalgary’s multi-disciplinary graduate research conference, to present your research. This conference offers UCalgary graduate students a unique opportunity to present your research and to cultivate interdisciplinary collaborations within the graduate community.
PRESENT YOUR RESEARCH AT PEER BEYOND!
Any graduate student at any stage of their research can present their research.
You can submit an abstract or sign-up to participate in the conference’s events. Postdoctoral fellows, faculty, undergraduates and staff are welcome to attend. Registration for the conference is free.
Deadline to submit your abstract is January 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- Each presenter will have approximately 10 minutes to speak and an additional 3 minutes for questions. Please remember that this is a multi-disciplinary conference, so keep jargon to a minimum and try to make presentations accessible for all.
- Please read this document which has all of the requirements for presenting a talk.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Titles of presentations are limited to 60 characters.
- Abstracts are limited to 1500 characters.
- Abstracts must be submitted via this form
- Abstracts that do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes permission for the conference organizers to publish the abstracts in either printed or electronic format.
- Submission deadline is January 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm, no late submissions will be considered.
HEAR FROM OUR PAST PRESENTERS:
MSc. Candidate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
PhD Student in Education