GSA Employer Liaison
The real fortune is having the opportunity to fulfill this passion here at the GSA, where I look forward to working with you. Julie Brown, Employer Liaison
Office: ES 1030
Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Julie is open to after-hours appointments when necessary.
“If you let cloudy water settle, it will become clear. If you let your cloudy mind settle, your course will also become clear.”
Mentorship Coordination and Career Advice
As the year progresses, Julie will establish mentor/protégé relationships with an initial introduction and celebrate the 6-month program with an appreciation reception.
Career Services Via Skype
The GSA is pleased to offer the opportunity to work with our Employer Liaison using Skype for the following services:
- Career exploration – help to identify your ideal job and the steps it take to secure that position
- Cover letter, resume and CV creation
- Responding effectively to a job posting
- Negotiating a job offer and accepting a position
- Informational interviewing