Consortium Creation Form
Information in this form cannot be saved and completed later. Please make sure that you have all necessary information.
Congratulations on forming a Consortium! By filling out the information below, your Consortium will be eligible to receive a Consortium Startup Grant of $100, or $0.50 per member, whichever is greater, to a maximum of $500 to help defray startup costs.
Requirements for Consortium Startup Grant:
- Consortiums must be made up of a minimum of two DGAs
- Consortiums must have their own name
- Consortiums must submit their own set of bylaws and/or constitution and update these as necessary and inform the GSA when updates are made
- Consortiums shall have their own non-voting Graduate Representative Council (GRC) representative (see DGA Handbook for details)
- Consortium executive board membership must include at least one representative from each of the member DGAs
- DGAs cannot belong to more than one consortium
- Consortiums must apply for the Startup Grant by filling out the information below within 3 months of the Consortium startup date
Please make sure that you have read the following documents:
If you have any questions, please contact the Governance Coordinator at email@example.com
Information in this form is collected under Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP), this information will only be used for purposes relating to the DGA/consortium program.